Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Next Mail To Dropbox

wrote:
On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 8:33:03 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Dropbox is a cheap (free), fast and convenient way to send large files one-off anywhere without worrying about mailbox capacities. Full stop.

Was. People on here used to use it. But now every link to the \public folder is no good. You cannot go back and edit all your posts and change the URLs. Seriously, I am about to just pay for some damn hosting but then when I think that then I go "Why ?". Drawings of some harebrain schem(atic)that I thunk up on a Friday night after several beverages of my choice ? Why ?

The ASC files that Spice uses can be posted right here in text form. There are fora out there for other things, like photos. In fact I don't really even need that so much.

You can post public files to a private Google Drive, which is free,
All you have to do is mark the file as public.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.