Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_18_] Muggles[_18_] is offline

Default OT - American politics

On 3/2/2017 11:48 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 23:22:53 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 3/1/2017 9:24 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 18:05:45 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 6:14:20 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 14:18:02 -0500,
wrote:

The rich can put a lot of people to work!
And like in the early days of the south, they can work them to death
for peanuts.
Slavery
Sharecroppers
Nobody was without a job
They all worked "for the rich"

Did you get hired or ever work for a poor man?

When I was able bodied, me and my friends did work for poor people for little or no money, especially if they were elderly, disabled or on a fixed income. You won't find Hitlery Clinton supporters doing that sort of thing, especially the elite Commiecrats. They want to use the power of government to point a gun at you, take your money and give it away. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

I'm more deplorable than you are -- neener Neener :-)

Did you see when Hillary was campaigning where she was talking about
"Nasty women vote"?? I couldn't believe she was campaigning using that
rhetoric!

It was in direct respose to Trump calling her a "nasty woman"
Her reply was "Nasty Women Vote (too)"

What woman with any dignity at all would even say "Nasty women vote
too"?? The thing is some of the women she had backing her WERE nasty
women.

Claiming to be a 'deplorable' somehow just isn't equivalent to claiming
to be a 'nasty woman'. It didn't work at all for her or her campaign.

--
Maggie