Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT - American politics

On 03/02/2017 05:44 AM, wrote:

When I was able bodied, me and my friends did work for poor people
for little or no money, especially if they were elderly, disabled or
on a fixed income.
You won't find Hitlery Clinton supporters doing that sort of thing,
[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

If we're getting out the tools and pitching in to help people -
- I'll take Jimmy Carter on my work crew, thank you very much.
I doubt that any of the billionaire elites, who buy their way into
American politics, would know which end of a hammer to hold -
.. especially the Scary Clown.

Carter was the closest thing to a human that served as president during
my lifetime. Unfortunately, he wasn't much of a president and had
inherited the problems Nixon had kicked down the road.

Even the failed rescue mission wasn't his fault. The military said they
could do it and they failed. Likewise, the mission that went sideways
wasn't Trump's fault. **** happens. Leading a country into war is the
fault of a president and his gang.