Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT - American politics

On 03/01/2017 09:29 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 18:19:39 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Half my relatives are in The North and I had ancestors who fought for both sides. So family fighting amongst ourselves is nothing new. When it's all over we're still family but the Democrats simply found another underhanded way to enslave Negroes all over again. Democrats are racist *******s. ?( ?_?)?

Get into our family dispute we will jump you and beat your ass. We can
argue amongst ourselves, but stay out of it.

Why were the democrat females wearing white dresses yesterday in the
speech. Is that like a KKK hooded thing? White dresses matter or
what.

It certainly wasn't because they were virgins. It's like the boyz in da
hood, gotta show the right colors.