Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - American politics

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 9:24:53 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 18:05:45 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 6:14:20 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 14:18:02 -0500, wrote:

The rich can put a lot of people to work!
And like in the early days of the south, they can work them to death
for peanuts.
Slavery
Sharecroppers
Nobody was without a job
They all worked "for the rich"

Did you get hired or ever work for a poor man?

When I was able bodied, me and my friends did work for poor people for little or no money, especially if they were elderly, disabled or on a fixed income. You won't find Hitlery Clinton supporters doing that sort of thing, especially the elite Commiecrats. They want to use the power of government to point a gun at you, take your money and give it away. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

I'm more deplorable than you are -- neener Neener :-)

I've been asked to do the voice of the main character in a new animated movie, "Deplorable Me." It should be a lot of fun. I'm supposed to be all the "isist" in the dictionary. I'm going to have to get all my friends of different races, nationalities, religions and WTF sexuals to help me practice. I'm sure they can give me pointers on mean things to say that aren't PC, Politically Correct and PC, Prudishly Correct. I may even make up some mean things to say. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle über-Deplorable Monster