Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT - American politics

On 3/1/2017 11:29 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 3/1/2017 7:13 AM, Frank wrote:
On 2/28/2017 9:59 PM, wrote:
55 minutes into his address to congress, and for the first time he is,
in my opinion, coming across as not only sane but presidential.
Not sure what he's on, but make sure he has an uninterupted supply!!!!
He has stayed on topic without any "raving" and divisiveness.
Mabee I've misjudged the man -
Let's hope so.
We'll see.

Many people have an opinion of Trump from clips and sound bites and what
the press has said about him. His campaigning style was like a pet
rally and not full of substance. I've heard prepared speeches of his
and read his proposals and they are quite sensible.

People will only understand what they make the extra effort to understand.

Many people do not think for themselves and put their trust in others
opinions not considering they may be biased.