Posted to rec.woodworking
Just Another Joe Just Another Joe is offline

Default Craftsman radial arm saw table

In article , VERN THEIS IN ZEPHYRHILLS
FL 33542 m wrote:

replying to Peter Wells, VERN THEIS IN ZEPHYRHILLS FL 33542 wrote:
i also just a sears radial arm saw with same no. as yours it was new in 1972.
my question do you know where i can get the two arbor wenches for that saw?
and also just out that all those saws were on recall i can see why they are
very dangerous just be careful. i am waiting to hear from my email address
is just below thank you hopely we can keep in contact each other

There seems to be no shortage of Craftsman radial arm saw arbor
wrenches on eBay.

Here's one example:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Craftsman-Ra.../172548104485?
hash=item282cab2125:g:0sEAAOSw241YiOj4