Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Craftsman radial arm saw table

In article ,
says...

If you can't find what you need - have them made at a machine shop.
A cnc machine shop can do it nicely. A manual one can as well.

Martin

On 2/26/2017 12:14 PM, VERN THEIS IN ZEPHYRHILLS FL 33542 wrote:
replying to Peter Wells, VERN THEIS IN ZEPHYRHILLS FL 33542 wrote:
i also just a sears radial arm saw with same no. as yours it was new in
1972.
my question do you know where i can get the two arbor wenches for that
saw?
and also just out that all those saws were on recall i can see why they
are
very dangerous just be careful. i am waiting to hear from my email
address
is just below thank you hopely we can keep in contact each other

There's nothing magic about the wrenches--I
forget the sizes but a couple of combo wrenches
from Sears will work fine.

As for the recall, the improved guard just gets
in the way--I used it for a while and put the
original back on. The replacement table is just
three pieces of MDF with some holes drilled in
them.