Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohger1s@gmail.com is offline

Default Dual SIM issues

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 12:41:28 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In sci.electronics.repair, on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:35:24 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 7:03:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I had a BLU DASH JR with H2O and Redpocket (both ATT resellers with $100/yr
plans) until ATT dropped 2G. So I got a BLU R1 HD and only H2O worked when I
got it on Saturday. I called redpocket and they said to call Tuesday.
Today they got it to work. THen I realised H2O stopped working.
But they BOTH worked on the DASH JR. CLues?

Thanks, for the first time in my life, I truly feel old...

LOL. Which part of it made you feel that way?

That you didn't know what H2) or Redpocket are. I don't either but I
just feel ignorant.

A Redpocket is something I thought I might find in a Redcoat..

If you don't know what Saturday is, you're definitely old.

Ah... reprieved (I think). If "Saturday" is still the sixth day of the week, I've got at least some time left!