Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Stoves

On 02/23/2017 03:16 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:

[snip]

I kinda gave up on Sears years ago when they bagged the catalog division.

I can remember spending a lot of time with the bug Sears catalogs that
came out twice a year.

One of the things I remember most is an oddity from the index. I came
across a category called "shells". The first subcategory was "gun"
followed (unexpectedly) by "chubby girls".

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The certainty with which a religious belief is held is usually in
direct proportion to its absurdity." [Rev. Donald Morgan]