Posted to alt.home.repair

Default new gas fireplace won't start-up

On 2/23/17 7:41 AM, chilly1111111 wrote:
I bought a new stand alone vent free gas stove. I can get the pilot
to light but when I turn the dial to number 1 the pilot stays on but
it does not start if I turn to number 2 setting the pilot turns off
and nothing happens? Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

The more knowledgeable people here will want more information.
Make and model number will be their first questions.