Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American mailboxes

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:48:10 PM UTC-6, David B. wrote:
On 21/02/2017 23:35, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 5:09:21 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 22:21:48 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

Muslims from 3rd World countries are invading then breeding like rabbits while the native population of Western 1st World countries are having few if any children. Anyone who says Caucasians need to have more children is called a racist. It could come to pass in my lifetime that the native people of Western countries go to war with the invasive species from the Muslim world. Lots of guns will be used. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

The Muslims use weapons too. They outnumber the yanks and will destroy you.
--

We have tactical nukes which will allow us to kill large numbers of the invasive species. Those crazy fother muckers don't care if they die anyway.. Mothers send their children on suicide missions so the only way to control them is to kill them all. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Nuclear Monster

Exactly WHERE would you suggest you 'take them out', UNM?
--

Nuke em where they spawned. Kill them in their native countries then start the purge of the First World. A roundup with a spay and neuter program to keep their numbers down would work. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Killer Monster