Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American mailboxes

[snip]

I have 5 cats that come and go and spend a lot of time inside. And 1
which has very very long hair and consequently can't wash himself and
gets leaves and go knows what else caught in there. Thankfully he isn't
here often, when he is I can smell him. Next time I get a hold of him
he's getting a shampoo followed by a severe trim.

I used to think it was impossible to have a cat that couldn't wash
himself. Now I know someone who has one. He seems to like being cleaned
with baby wipes.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

Ad for candy bars: "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."