Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default I'am in need of a Analog Oscilloscope used but working for my personal use building circuits at my home so I can learn more about how they work . PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS , THANK YOU

In article ,
says...

How much money do you have to spend?
I bought a Rigol DS1052 for home use. ~$400 when I bought it... ~$330 now.
There are many who sing the praises of analog 'scopes. But for common daily
use a DSO is great... and the added features (FFT! storage..) are a real plus.
(I set up the 'scope with a microphone for my kids.. we then banged on the
piano and watched things in both the time domain and frequency domain at the same
time.. That was years ago.. I should do it again, they're older now.)

The digital scopes have came down. I bought a 200 mhz one for $ 299
shipped. Years ago I paid almost that for a used dual chanel 5 MHz
analog scope. Some are even less expensive.

Seems that many of them are rated in MHz and price. They are suspose to
be the same but different softwear. Sometimes the components are
slightly different.

YOu did not say what MHz yours is, but there are plenty of hacks on
youtube to upgrade them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM3VU0FG_7Q