Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I'am in need of a Analog Oscilloscope used but working for mypersonal use building circuits at my home so I can learn more about how theywork . PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS , THANK YOU

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 3:31:00 PM UTC-5, Don Young wrote:
I was going to buy one of those cheap digital Oscilloscope kits off of eBay but was told to check with this group and ask if anyone has a old working used Analog Oscilloscope that they would donate to me so I could test the circuits I have been building . I really like tinkering and have learned a lot in the past 2 years and a Oscilloscope would be my next piece of test equipment , but a new one is out of range for me but a used working old unit would be great for learning on . If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it . I Am disabled and working with electronics has opened a door for me that otherwise would leave me bored and doing nothing . I do not care if it is scratched or dented up as long as it is working , if anyone could help me , contact me at "FAKE NEWS" on You Tube (I do not open e-mails for fear of being hacked ) Thank you , Don Young ( looking forward to a reply and some help )

How much money do you have to spend?
I bought a Rigol DS1052 for home use. ~$400 when I bought it... ~$330 now.
There are many who sing the praises of analog 'scopes. But for common daily
use a DSO is great... and the added features (FFT! storage..) are a real plus.
(I set up the 'scope with a microphone for my kids.. we then banged on the
piano and watched things in both the time domain and frequency domain at the same
time.. That was years ago.. I should do it again, they're older now.)

George h.