Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 15:34:47 -0800, Naturous
wrote:

Unquestionably Confused laid this down on his screen :
On 2/20/2017 5:16 PM, Naturous wrote:
I've been getting this message on many of the groceries I buy.

"NON GMO"

Maybe the answer would be better axed elsewhere, but there are many
smart peeps here that would have the answer IMO.

All you need to know. . . and then some

https://www.nongmoproject.org/gmo-facts/what-is-gmo/

Why are these mods being done? What benifit is there?

All kinds of benefits - like not rotting as easily/quickly, or being
resistant to diseases and pests, or improving the protien content, or
some other nutrient - or not requiring as much nitrogen fertilizer to
grow, or making the plant more drought resistant, or mare hardy
against either extreme heat or cold - just as a few examples of the
most obvious. Hundreds more reasons