Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohger1s@gmail.com is offline

Default Holy Crap, this is one huge speaker.....

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 4:18:03 PM UTC-5, Jim Mueller wrote:
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 13:20:55 -0600, oldschool wrote:

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2006/03/06/th...ofer-ever-made

Didn't ElectroVoice sell a 30 inch speaker? It wasn't as big but you
could actually buy one.

--
Jim Mueller

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with dadoheadman.
Then replace nospam with fastmail. Lastly, replace com with us.

Our church has a pipe organ that uses electronics for the lowest notes as they don't have room for the length required for a pure pipe bass. That sub would be perfect..