Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Question

On 2/20/2017 6:34 PM, Naturous wrote:
Unquestionably Confused laid this down on his screen :
On 2/20/2017 5:16 PM, Naturous wrote:
I've been getting this message on many of the groceries I buy.

"NON GMO"

Maybe the answer would be better axed elsewhere, but there are many
smart peeps here that would have the answer IMO.

All you need to know. . . and then some

https://www.nongmoproject.org/gmo-facts/what-is-gmo/

Why are these mods being done? What benifit is there?

It always comes down to money. The GMO stuff is done to get better
yields per acre, resist insects or diseases taste better, last longer.

GMO is relatively new, but cross breeding, grafting have been done for
centuries. This takes modification to a new level.