Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 21:50:29 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

I also often get 2 or 3 of one leaflet, perhaps they're trying to get
rid of them more easily :-)

I used to live om Elm street. There was a company sending me catalogs. I
would get 2 or each catalog. Both to the same name and address, except
one would have the street as "Elm" and the other as "Eln". Since it's a
small town and there's no Eln street (maybe because its too hard to
pronounce), the mail carrier knew what to do.

Well I never knew that. R.E.M. didn't actually sing "are you goofin' on Elm Street baby":
http://kissthisguy.com/andy-are-you-...eard-38882.htm

--
The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit and the parrot.