Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 21:56:25 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

No wind here has done anything more than a flimsy fence being damaged.

The only time I have experienced scary weather was with the tornado that
came through in 2015. Actually my first warning was seeing Softee
(normally an outside cat) inside.

I have 5 cats that come and go and spend a lot of time inside. And 1 which has very very long hair and consequently can't wash himself and gets leaves and go knows what else caught in there. Thankfully he isn't here often, when he is I can smell him. Next time I get a hold of him he's getting a shampoo followed by a severe trim.

--
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.