Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 18:44:13 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 01:54:23 -0000, rbowman wrote:

America must have a lot of bad guys then.

Chicago, Baltimore, West Memphis, Cleveland, Detroit, South Central...

What EVERYONE in there?

For South Central and Detroit, probably. The other large cities require
a native guide to inform you of the bad areas. The first time I was in
Chicago, the desk clerk at the hotel said "Enjoy your stay. Just don't
go south of Roosevelt Road."

Most whites in the very large US cities are like Syrian refugees; they
flee the war zones for greener pastures.

Wouldn't it be easier just to blow up the whole of the USA?

--
We used to mock the Americans' litigiousness, political correctness, health & safety obsessions and the like.
Now Britain is full of lazy lard buckets who'll sue for everything they can get if they even stub their toe on something.