Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 17:54:05 -0000, wrote:

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 17:28:47 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 17:24:07 -0000, wrote:

Unless you live in the city, your mail carrier never gets out of the
truck.

Incorrect in the UK. Ours actually work for their pay and walk to each door.

I guess that is because your doors are just a few meters apart. Around
here it is more like 50-60 meters each. When I walk an association
paper around my little neighborhood, it takes about 4-5 hours to hit
100 doors. This is not even that rural. There are places right up the
road (same postal route) where the houses are 200 meters from the
road., A little farther east the houses may be a KM apart.

Try running.

--
New Zealand Rugby Commentator - "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."