Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 16:35:19 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

It does no harm to walk down the drive. Mine is only 100 feet long.

Every single time you want to check the mail? You might be waiting for something important. I know the instant it's here, I hear and see it come into my house.

Frigging idiot. That's because you have no job and no life and all you
do is sit there in your smelly underwear scratching your gross ass waiting
for that all important piece of mail: Your welfare check.

....or the queer magazine. They sit on the edge of the chair in great
anticipation. constantly checking their watches. Brits are peculiar
individuals.