Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American mailboxes

On 2/19/17 4:09 PM, Oren wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Ahmed will take over the whole planet, because every civilised
country is too damn stupid to realise what's happening, they're all
too politically correct.

Maybe in your world. Have you counted the guns on my street? Come
****in' around this neighborhood. Start some **** and watch. Predators
pick on the weak. Look at what is happening in Europe, UK and other
pussyfied countries. A bunch of pansy assed bleeding heart do-gooders.

Spit.

We have our share in the U.S. How many citizens of New York
City are
armed? How about Chicago? The gangs might end up being the rescuers.