Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 15:40:31 -0000, Bod wrote:

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 14:23:02 -0000, Paul wrote:

On 02/19/2017 03:20 AM, Bod wrote:

Our letterboxes on our houses have a flap that shuts automatically as
soon as the letters go through the flap.

All I get is junkmail so I've considered putting a mail slot on a
trash can.

Save it up, wait till you get a freepost envelope from one of them, then
put it all in that and send it back to them.

Just write *return to sender* on every one, then about once a month post
the lot.

A lot of it comes via the postman. The postmen here don't bother putting it through unless they're at the door for normal post anyway. Not sure if that's what they're meant to be doing....

I also often get 2 or 3 of one leaflet, perhaps they're trying to get rid of them more easily :-)

--
This space was empty.