Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 3:20:50 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
I have smelt and eaten meat. It's revolting.

"The bast way to enjoy a vegetarian diet is to feed it to a cow, and eat
the cow."

Corn is what food eats.

Spoken like a true yankee dumbass.

That's funny coming from a guy that lives in a country where people
can't remember to check their mail unless it's lying on the floor
where they can see it.

The Tofu fartin' fairy can't figure many things out.

Why give yourself extra things to do? You pay the mail company to deliver mail, then have to go fetch it yourself?!

Frigging idiot. What's your definition of "fetch"?

I grab it on the way in. It's no more effort than picking it up off of
the floor. Then, in your case, you have to fumigate it because of how
nasty your floor is.

You pay the mail company to deliver mail and then you pay for wasted heat
because of that hole in your door. Well, maybe not. You probably found an
old rotted piece of wood in somebody's garbage and call it a door. The
hole probably makes little to no difference.

Our letterboxes on our houses have a flap that shuts automatically as
soon as the letters go through the flap.

What's the R factor of that flap vs. the R factor of the rest of the door?

Assuming a quality door, of course.