MSH

Default Books on wire fishing techniques and wiremold

Electricians routinely cut the drywall. Yesterday I was in an electricians
house who was doing a remodel and he had cut "trenches" all around the room.
I guess he considered drywall work easier than crawling around his attic.

M Hamlin

"Max Voltaire" wrote in message
om...

Having it done by pros is expensive but I could spend my next vacation
time doing it myself. But how do pros pull this off when there is no
attic? The second floor is a rental and every circuit must start at a
panel in the kitchen, so the cable has to travel from the kitchen to
every room. Is cutting a trench in the walls throughout the whole
appartment the only way?