Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

"J. Clarke" wrote in
:

It doesn't matter what the brake lines are made
of, a 16 year old vehicle should have them
inspected and replaced as necessary.

You're expecting magic materials to take the
place of proper maintenance.

Nonsense. Metal brake lines are not a "maintenance" item, even on a 16-yo vehicle.

In more than forty years of doing the vast majority of my own maintenance and repair, I've
had to replace a corroded brake line exactly once: last March, on the Dodge truck which
my wife and I bought new shortly after we got married -- in 1985.