Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A tip for lubricating you clamps.

On 2/13/2017 10:16 PM, Leon wrote:
On 2/13/2017 5:56 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 1:01:23 PM UTC-6, Leon wrote:
.
But Leon... think of the great OSHA/science information you got from
a comment on clamps! I was surprised though, that the engine left
the track the second post after yours...

LOL..... A well thought out post brings the possibility of many
tangents.

Yeah, right. Here is the way it appears to me:

Leon: I have some tips on how to use and maintain clamps.
1st response: My brother in law has a ton of clamps.
2nd response: Hah! My sister in law weighs a ton!
3rd response: She is lucky the nanny state police don't get on her
about her weight!

Number 4 is my favorite.

4th response: Screw safety devices. We may not be forced to use them
yet, but the nanny state could make us one day. Down with retail
tyranny and heavy handed politicians! I am going to cut off a finger
before they can get to me to try to keep me from exercising my right
to do it!

I recall the quote going more like this.

That no good nasty sucker is about the out-smarting'est man that I have
ever seen. I will never save up to buy any product of this
in-vent-er/future government hot shot.
We are loose'n our rights to make emotional buying choices about our
saw's.
So I am not stubbern enough not mention about cutting myself with my TS,
hell I'm right here typing. I'll admit it, it was my fault, not the
saws fault. So there is no reason to blame the saw cause it was not a SS.

Guys! since this accident was not really an accident, what could I have
done differently to have prevented this.

Leon: SawStop.

Back to number 4

Finger looked like hamburger and hurt like hell.

5. What kind of saw was it?
6. Wasn't a SawStop.
7. If you multiply pi times the measurement across the blade and do
some other calculations you end up with a number.
8. I like pie

That there was funny, huh! I don't care who you are.

5th response: I like pie!
6th response: Me too!