Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A tip for lubricating you clamps.

On 2/13/2017 5:56 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 1:01:23 PM UTC-6, Leon wrote:
.
But Leon... think of the great OSHA/science information you got from
a comment on clamps! I was surprised though, that the engine left
the track the second post after yours...

LOL..... A well thought out post brings the possibility of many tangents.

Yeah, right. Here is the way it appears to me:

Leon: I have some tips on how to use and maintain clamps.
1st response: My brother in law has a ton of clamps.
2nd response: Hah! My sister in law weighs a ton!
3rd response: She is lucky the nanny state police don't get on her about her weight!
4th response: Screw safety devices. We may not be forced to use them yet, but the nanny state could make us one day. Down with retail tyranny and heavy handed politicians! I am going to cut off a finger before they can get to me to try to keep me from exercising my right to do it!
5th response: I like pie!
6th response: Me too!

OK! I reread that with some whiskey and WOW that was funny!!!