Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.photo.digital
Stijn De Jong Stijn De Jong is offline

Default Real photos of Highway 17 and Skyline in the Santa Cruz Mountains this week

On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 11:59:50 -0800, Savageduck wrote:

...and yet in parts of the Central and Salinas Valleys, and some of the
Central and Southern California Counties, agriculture has sucked up so
much ground water it will take years to replenish via perculation, so
there the drought persists even with the surface being wet

It's my understanding that agriculture takes up 85% of California water.
Of course, they don't advertise that.
What they advertise on all the road signs is to conserve water at home.
Yet all the homes in California only take about 15% of the water.
And, we're already conserving like hell.

Yet, we have to pay for road signs to tell us to conserve water while we're
driving.

It's a political farce.