Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

On 2/12/2017 12:45 PM, wrote:

I guess the refuse bags sort of, kind of meet what I was asking.
Although I doubt plastic bags are patented. They are specifically
marked for Houston use. But anyone could make a similar bag out of
petroleum and put the same markings on the bag and sell it for refuse
use in Houston.

Evidently you know little about bags. Most people have no reason to
study them. Yes, some are patented as they use a particular blend of
material, have certain properties or closures. The industry continues
to to advance.