Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

On 2/9/2017 8:11 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

C'mon people. Every time anyone even mentions Sawstop someone resurrects
the brouhaha we've had several times now. Whatever your opinion, you're
not changing others. Can't we just let it go? Get back to woodworking?
Even a political thread would be more interesting :-).

Why is it when a lot of people engage in a topic they find interesting,
someone attempts to impose their personal disinterest on the rest of the
group. Why can't you just skip the topics you are not interested in,
that's what most people would do?

You are free to open or participate in anything you are interested in,
although some would like you to do an intensive Google search to make
sure any issues have not already been covered somewhere on the net
before mentioning them here.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com