William

Default New Patio Doors Leak!!

I recently bought and installed two sliding glass patio doors for my
beach cottage. I bought them at Home Depot, the plain-jane, inexpensive
ones. They are on the front of the building. Whenever there is a
moderate to heavy rain, the doors leak!! The threshold will fill with
water. It seems to be dripping in where the individual door panels meet.
What should I do? Should I ask Home Depot for my money back, or should I
go after the manufacturer? I am steaming mad about this. The 25 year old
patio doors looked bad, but didn't leak at all.

Your comments welcomed.

Will