Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

On Sat, 11 Feb 2017 14:47:06 -0500, Bill
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/11/2017 1:48 PM, Bill wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/11/2017 12:57 PM, wrote:
On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 9:55:24 PM UTC-6,
wrote:

Driving has long been considered a privelege, not a right. Your
comparison doesn't hold water.

Do you consider using a table saw a right? I'd classify it as a
privilege too. There is some document written hundreds of years ago
talking about the pursuit of happiness. Maybe table saws fall under
that saying. Using table saws is a privilege. The government can
mandate insurance and/or safety devices.

I see it as a right.

Your insurance company could say they wouldn't accept liability
associated with it

So? They haven't. I do know our carrier for Workmen's Comp is asking
customers to buy a SawStop or equal but have not stopped insuring.
That is anecdotal as we don't have saws at work.

Still a right

Some say smoking is a "right". But if they charge $10 a pack, hasn't the
right been taken away from you?

You have a right to buy food an water, too. It's not free and usually
taxed. I still don't get your point.