Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Progress Report on the Office Library

On 2/11/2017 8:52 AM, Brewster wrote:
On 2/6/17 5:09 PM, Leon wrote:

IIRC hardware is about $1,200. I might be able to forgo the top steel
rails and fancy roller hooks at the top rails and just get the wheel set
up. THAT would be a lot less expensive.

I'm sure you have already seen this stuff:
http://www.rockler.com/search/go?w=l...uuid=&sli_sid=

I was thinking about a rollign ladder for a high platform in my wife;s
studio, but the prices were just to much. A step ladder solves the
problem and takes up less room...

Yes I saw that and the low prices are a bit deceiving.

You have to choose the wheel type, some lock, some are a different color
or style.
You add the top latch mechanism.
You add the multiple roller bars.
You add the bar caps.
You add the stand off brackets.
You add the hardware to hold the wooden parts together...

;~) A lot of adding..