Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Finding handyman?

On 9 Feb 2017 18:11:41 GMT, KenK wrote:

My health is currently not up to doing much of anything. I need an interior
door in a rental repaired, at a reasonable price, so it will close
properly. The only two local handymen that advertise were not satisfactory
in the past. Another coudn't fix it. Another never called back. Can't get
Angie's list to work - keeps putting me on a non-free list. Tried
unsuccessfully searching Google for handyman reviews.
Any suggestions?
TIA

Is the tenant on death's door also ?
Perhaps, with your friendly supervision and encouragement -
- the two of you can get 'er done ? It takes about 5 minutes
to remove / install the door ; and maybe 10 minutes to
sand down the high spot ..
A professional will not get into his truck for this job.
... beware of the guy who will !
John T.