Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

Ed Pawlowski wrote in :

On 2/8/2017 2:49 PM, woodchucker wrote:

Maybe. I have no idea of the terms he wanted. Over the years so
patents were offered free of royalty because they had the potential
to save lives. Being a generous sort of guy, I once offered a meal
to a starving homeless person for only $30.
http://jalopnik.com/volvo-gave-away-...t-invention-to
-save-1069825878

That's a great story.

Today you have lane departure, auto braking, all are covering with
patents and you pay for it in the car purchase.

So things have changed quite a bit.

I would have given the homeless guy a free meal, I would not have
charged him the $30 ;-)

My lawyer said I'm entitled to a profit.

I did something similar, but didn't charge him the $30. About a week
later, a holy man came to my door. Just like you, my lawyer told me I
was entitled to a prophet.

Puckdropper