Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

On 2/8/2017 3:11 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

http://jalopnik.com/volvo-gave-away-...ave-1069825878

That gesture was over half a century ago. I'm curious as to whether Volvo would be so
quick to give away their City Safety technology today.

I have no idea how it compares with other auto-braking technologies out there, but that's
not the point. In an apples-to-apples modern day comparison, do you know if Volvo is giving
away what they call their "in-house developed unique technology for avoiding low-speed
collisions"? I don't think they are, so why not use that as a comparable to the Saw-Stop
situation instead of a 50+ year old gesture?

There are newer cases but I chose not to take the time to look them up.
Elon Musk is giving away some technology to helf electric vehicles
expand in the marketplaceIt was an example. Anyone wanting more should
find there own.