Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

On 2/8/2017 3:22 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

True, but not relevant (as a lawyer would say) to this particular
lawsuit discussion.

Relevance and 12 jurors are different things. If a big company is a bad
guy, relevance, truth, and fact mean little.

OK, so tell me on what grounds a person could expect to win a suit against
Gass if they cut off a finger on non-Saw Stop saw? Would it go something
like this:

"Your honor, my client could have bought a SawStop and avoided this terrible
accident, but he thinks Gass is an A-Hole and didn't want to give him any money.

Surely you can see how that is the fault of Gass and that he should be held responsible
for my client's injuries. "

Cases have been won exactly that way. You just need the right jury.