Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Eric Bramwell jailed 22 years for stealing universal *televisionremote control* !

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:45:40 -0000, Bod wrote:

No. After more than 200 years you red belly Brits still try to stick
your nose in our business. BTW, you don't listen. WE give you facts
here and you ignore them. You cry and snivel. Get over your envy.

Envy !!? You have a perception problem. Why on earth would I envy
Americans!

I offer *opinions* and hopefully get a discussion, but you reply with
venom and ad hominems.

You are a liar. You offer castigation and trolling. Your "opinions" are
repetitive rhetoric which you continuously post. The replies you receive
are also repetitive but you choose to ignore them. How many gun
discussions do you need to heed the "opinions" and many "facts" from the
Americans of this forum? The same group of members are here and the same
members are offering the same replies. You think your offering will
reach the leaders of this nation and say "hmmm, damn that Brit has good
opinions. Let's read more" ?

Your objective is nothing more than a method for you to apathetically
chastise our method of punishment and weapon usage while heightening the
great UK.

For someone who doesn't reside here nor is impacted from our system,
what else can it be other than envy.

How you deduce that I am envious baffles me. No country is perfect

and we've all got our problems and we are no different.

As for being impacted, what happens in the UK financially affects the US
and vice versa, even the world. London and New York are the two most
powerful financial centres in the world. Both our countries have strong
Nuclear weapons and we *work together*. We both have some of the best
security services in the world and we *work together*.

You are a massive country that does amazing things, the UK is basically
a tiny island that has always punched well above its weight. Between us
we've invented most of the amazing advanced things in the world, but
*not all*.

Those "British" inventions are actually Scottish. Even Jeremy Clarkson admits this.

--
Which is it, is man one of god's blunders or is god one of man's? -- Friedrich Nietzsche