Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Eric Bramwell jailed 22 years for stealing universal *televisionremote control* !

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:36:04 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On 1/10/2017 3:22 PM, Bod wrote:
On 10/01/2017 20:04, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 19:38:43 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 10/01/2017 19:03, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 13:13:43 -0500, Meanie wrote:

Come on....there's more to this story......he had a gun disguised as a
remote, didn't he? There has to be a gun issue somewhere here.

Good one.

Where's the proof of this. Surely something like that would've been
mentioned?

The comment Meanie made went right over your dense skull.

Go easy on me, after all I'm only a Brit ;-)

I corrected it for you.

Indeed, we expect humour to be better thought out.

--
Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamt I was skiing!"