Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default European police issue warning as foldable gun which looks likeiPhone to be released in US

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:42:57 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 5:07:13 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 11/01/2017 09:44, Thomas wrote:
Get your automatic telephone targeting app. ATT.
Face recognition.

From now on, people will be very wary when someone gets their iPhone
out to make even an innocent phone call.

Good. I'm tired of seeing those zombies walking around all the
time on the phone. Used to be only schizophrenics talked to
themselves in public.

If I see someone having a conversation on a hands free (so they look like they're talking to thin air), I join in the conversation. It really annoys them.

--
I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted paychecks.