Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Eric Bramwell jailed 22 years for stealing universal *televisionremote control* !

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 20:29:53 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 12/01/2017 20:25, T wrote:
On 01/12/2017 12:20 PM, Bod wrote:
That makes no sense, if you're not frightened, then why do you need to
carry a gun?

Do you even think these things through before you say them?

Why wear a seat belt? You afraid of getting in a crash?

No, because it's the law. I'd rather not wear one.

And I don't. Why do you follow a law you don't believe in?

--
When working with electronics, my best advice is to do whatever it takes to prevent the smoke from leaking out of the components. Electronic parts require the smoke to stay inside to function correctly!