Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Progress Report on the Office Library

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 5:02:03 PM UTC-6, Leon wrote:

Several years ago I, and Swingman, ordered a Betterly Straight Line
connector. This blue tool insures that two or more tracks that are
combined end up being straight. It takes longer to pull the tool out of
the box than to set it up to insure straight unions.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

I remember talking to Swingman about that after he got his. It came up when he showed me the genius add he put on his track arrangement for his Festool to help manipulate the guide more accurately. After we talked about the track alignment tool, I found out it was available for other brands or track as well as he was able to get one for his DeWalt saw. He love it as he doesn't have to fiddle around with any adjustments, just make up his connections and go.

I'll keep you posted as things progress. I am changing up how I index
the drawer divider rails and slides.

Since you already skinned that cat so well, I am interested to see where you are going with that.

BTW, did you ever find the library/sliding ladder hardware you were looking for?
I remember a lot of ideas flying around, but no final decisions.

Robert