Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Why should someone replace ALL the capacitors on old Tube equipment?

Lemme See:

Austria in 1936.
Chamberlain: Peace in our Time.

And we all know how that turned out.

Crimea in 2016.
Ukraine in 2017? It is a shooting war to this day, and Ukraine is losing.
tRump: Peace in our time, and let's go to bed.

Expect any different? Only this time with Nukes.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican.

H. L. Mencken

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA