Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohger1s@gmail.com is offline

Default Why should someone replace ALL the capacitors on old Tube equipment?

On Friday, February 3, 2017 at 2:08:40 PM UTC-5, Nick Danger wrote:
On 2/2/2017 9:13 PM, Jim Mueller wrote:

Seeing as you brought up WW3, for those of you that may not know it, a
new president singlehandedly advanced the Doomsday Clock by 30 seconds
just last week. Heck of a job!

You probably don't know this, but it's not a *real clock*. It's one of those cardboard affairs that we used to teach our children how to tell time. Some snowflakes have one that they labelled "Doomsday" on it in crayon and they move the hands one way or the other depending on how *they* feel about things.

If there were no Muslims and Communists, this would be a pretty peaceful world actually. And speaking of Communists, it was lovely of the outgoing U.S. president to throw the cold war back decades before he left.

That's a heck of a job!