Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default does anyone make a decent wiper blade?

On 02/02/2017 07:45 AM, badgolferman wrote:
rbowman wrote:

On 02/01/2017 10:57 AM, badgolferman wrote:
I bought the wipers from the parts counter and installed them
myself. They are silent, clean perfectly, fit perfectly, no big
bulges where it attaches to the arm, and all three cost $54.75.

For $54.75, I'll stick with NAPA, thank you.iirc it was about $20 for
both sides.

I have a SUV. Three wipers that lasted two years.

I've got a Yaris hatchback. I have a replacement for the rear wiper but
haven't used it yet, so that's been there for six year come next month.
I replaced the fronts a couple of years ago and they're still going
strong. What do you do with your wipers? Acid rain?