Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Replacing control board in Carrier 58TUA Furnace

On Thu, 2 Feb 2017 16:13:31 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 4:44:07 PM UTC-6, mdsecoski wrote:
replying to Steve Turner, mdsecoski wrote:
I just replaced the board in my Bryant Plus 80 unit for $144.44. It took me
about an hour because it's a completely different board. It comes with the
necessary pigtails for the main harnesses, and new schematics for wiring it
into the system. I wouldn't pay more than $200 total for the initial service
call/diagnosis and the labor to replace the board.
--

You're too late. 5 years ago, tragically, Steve was killed while driving his riding lawn mower to the liquor store when he pulled out in front of a dump truck. Police determined that the driver of the dump truck was not at fault. Steve is survived a wife who's a midget, 5 ex-wives, 32 children, 3 dogs, 15 cats, a giraffe, a herd of dairy cows, 4 monkeys, 18 rabbits, 14 guinea pigs, 453 gerbils and an 18 foot reticulated python. The gerbils really miss him and along with the other small animals are really nervous. (~_~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIyWt16e8oo

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

....I got a 100 foot extension cord... I know my rights :-)