Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric cord repair (about spam)

On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 5:06:01 PM UTC-6, Meanie wrote:
On 2/1/2017 5:32 PM, Jon Danniken wrote:
On 02/01/2017 11:56 AM, Alan R wrote:
On 02/01/2017 07:43 AM, Meanie wrote:

[snip]
---
software.
[spam URL snipped]

I suspect the writer of this spam knows he's using an invalid sig
delimiter. That way, unthinking posters become spammers too when they
quote the post.

He is either a willing spammer or he is too lazy or stupid to remove it,
and since there is no benefit to responding to spammers, idiots, or lazy
people, it is a clear invitation to disregard anything preceding it.

Jon

Yep, that must be it, I work for Avast.....no wait! That's a lie.....I'm
too ****ing lazy....oh ****, that's not true cause it requires more time
to reply to you. I'm too ****ing stupid.....wait, that can't be true
cause I've identified your whiny character. You actually forgot an
option, I like to **** off the little bitches like you who's panties
bind over a little trivial signature. Thus, I don't give a ****. How's
that one?
---

Now I know where you got your nym. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster